Entertaining is a big part of our lives—entertaining friends is our pleasure, while entertaining clients is part of our job to understand their needs and to translate their dreams into reality when we create the homes they desire. We often have dinners at home in London and people to stay for the weekend in the country. However, for us, the entertainment continues even when it is just the two of us. We have known each other for almost thirty years, and we have worked together for almost twenty, so we need to entertain each other to keep going strong together! -Paolo Moschino and Philip Vergeylen
5 Tips for the perfect table décor
by Philip Vergeylen
- I think the colour of the food you serve to select the colour of china and glasses.
- Whilst I love flowers, don’t be restricted to that for a centrepiece. You can use any object or collection of objects!
- Candles are only for dinner, never for lunch. On a dark day, use wireless lamps to create light on the table.
- Whilst I love full on theatrical tables, if in doubt, keep it simple!
- Never never use scented flowers on the dining table.
For more table décor inspiration, get a copy of “An Entertaining Life”, Paolo and Philip’s new book.
Interior Design Updates
Sign up for our monthly newsletter to keep up-to-date with our newest products, interior design inspirations, and latest news.