You may be surprised to learn that Paolo is a keen chef; when he is not working wonders with interiors, you’ll mostly find him in the kitchen cooking up a storm. This is one of his favourite recipies; Spinaci & Ricotta Gnudi / Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli.
You will need (serves 4):
- 1kg Fresh spinach
- 500g Ricotta cheese
- 2 Eggs
- Salt & Pepper
- 200g Plain Flour
- 3 or 4 Sage leaves
- Boil 1kg of spinach in slightly salted water until tender and drain well.
- Mix the well-drained spinach with 500g of ricotta cheese, 2 eggs, some grated nutmeg and grated parmesan.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well using your hands.
- Form some balls by rolling them in flour.
- Drop them in salty boiling water for 2 minutes or until they come up to the surface.
- Melt some butter on a gentle heat with a few sage leaves.
- Scoop the balls out of the water and into a serving dish.
- Pour over the melted butter and add the some grated parmesan.
- Serve immediately.
We would love to see your versions! Use #paolostable on Instagram and tag @paolomoschino or @nicholashaslamltd. Bon appetit!