You may be surprised to learn that Paolo is a keen chef; when he is not working wonders with interiors, you’ll most likely find him in the kitchen cooking up a storm. This is his Risotto al Limone!
You will need:
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- Olive oil
- 1 glass of white wine
- 300g of rice
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon
- 5 basil leaves
- Gently cook 2 garlic cloves and ½ onion in olive oil make sure they don’t brown
- Add a glass of white wine and let it cook all together
- Add 1 and ½ hand spoon of rice per person, let it cook for a couple of minutes and start adding stock a ladle at the time until the rice is al dente
- When cooked, add the juice of a lemon and plenty of parmesan cheese
- Adjust to taste with salt and pepper
- Mix well, a few basil leaves and serve
We would love to see your versions! Use #paolostable on Instagram and tag @paolomoschino and/or @paolomoschinoltd. Bon appetit!
For your table . . .
Interior Design Updates
Sign up for our monthly newsletter to keep up-to-date with our newest products, interior design inspirations, and latest news.