“This recipe was given to me by Arrigo Cipriani, the owner of legendary ‘Harry’s Bar’ in Venice a few years ago. Harry’s Bar has been one of the world’s most renowned watering holes for more than sixty years, so if there’s anyone who knows how to make the best cocktail it’s Arrigo!” Philip
You will need:
- A generous shot of Stolichnaya Vodka
- A pinch of celery salt
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- Tomato juice
- Cox’s Original Bloody Mary Spicer
- Black pepper
- Dry sherry (optional)
- Some cubed ice
- Celery (to garnish)
- Add plenty of ice and a generous shot of Stolichnaya vodka to a tall serving glass.
- Add 1/3 freshly squeezed orange juice and 2/3 tomato juice and stir well.
- Now add a splash of Cox’s Original Bloody Mary spicer, and top off with a pinch of black pepper.
- If required, add a shot of dry sherry.
- Finally, stir using a celery stick and serve with some celery salt!
We would love to see your versions! Use #paolostable on Instagram and tag @paolomoschino or @nicholashaslamltd. Enjoy responsibly!