The perfect one-dish baked savoury tart packed full of comforting, wholesome courgettes, mortadella and cheese! Comfort food at its Italian best.
You will need:
- 4 Large Zucchine (Courgettes)
- 300g Plain Flour
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 3 x 1cm Slices Mortadella
- 300g Grated Mature Cheddar Cheese
- Handful of Black Pitted Olives
- 1 Cup of Breadcrumbs
- 3 Large Eggs
- Salt and Pepper
- Mixed Herbs
- Handful of Grated Parmesan
- Preheat Oven to 180 Degrees
- Chop 3 zucchini, mortadella & olives into fine chunks and mix well with flour, eggs, bread crumbs, cheese, oils, milk, herbs and salt & pepper in a large bowl.
- Pour mixture into a greased 12″ oval baking dish and smooth top
- Arrange thin slices of 1 zucchini over the top followed by some grated parmesan cheese
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the tart turns a golden brown colour!
We would love to see your versions! Use #paolostable on Instagram and tag @paolomoschino and/or @paolomoschino.com. Bon appetit!
Interior Design Updates
Sign up for our monthly newsletter to keep up-to-date with our newest products, interior design inspirations, and latest news.